In addition to income below 200% of FPL, the original Arkansas Better Chance program has other guidelines under which a child may be eligible for services. These factors are listed below along with acceptable documentation for each:
1) Parent without a high school diploma
2) Low Birth Weight
3) Teen parent at child’s birth (Under 18 years of age)
4) A family with history of substance abuse/addiction
5) Be eligible for services under IDEA
6) A family with a history of abuse or neglect or be a victim of abuse or neglect
7) Developmental delay as identified through appropriate screening
8) Limited English Proficient
9) Be income eligible for Title 1
Free program for qualifying families!
Learn more about the ABC program by calling (479)747-4436
Friendship Community Care provides ABC services at our Pottsville, Marshall, West Fork and Bryant facilities only.
Enter your e-mail address in the
field to receive our latest news.